IN THIS PENULTIMATE EPISODE YOU WILL RECEIVE AN AWAKENING INTO THE WORLD AND MIND OF A MADMAN THROUGH THE EXPERIENCE OF THE GREATEST FOOD STYLIST EVER MICHELLE RABIN MY SOUL SISTER MY BETTER CULINARY HALF WE ARE THE BEST WORST CULINARY TEAM OF ALL TIME AND WE WERE BIRTHED FROM THE REAL DEPTHS OF THE INTERNET TO BRING YOU A COOKING SHOW THAT BRINGS YOU TRUTHS AND LOVE AND REAL DEAL COOKING! SHE WILL BE HEARD AND ITS WHAT WE ALL EXPECTED MICHELLE LOVES ME UNDYINGLY AND I LOVE HER I AM NOTHING WITH HER AND I AM NOTHING WITHOUT HER! THIS WEEK WE MAKE CHICKEN FRIED STEAKS LIKE THE PROS YOU KNOW WE ARE! JUST A DASH FOREVER AND JUST A DASH LOVES YOU! THANK YOU APPLESTONE MEATS FOR BELIEVING IN US!!!
3 1/4-inch rib-eye steaks
salt and pepper
4 cups flour
1 tsp cayenne
3 tbsp poultry seasoning
1 tbsp garlic powder
1 tbsp old bay seasoning
1 tbsp onion powder
1 tsp hot sauce
2-3 cup canola oil
3 tbsp butter
3 tbsp flour
2 cup chicken stock
2 tsp poultry seasoning
1 tbsp fresh cracked pepper
1. Tenderize the steaks with a beef tenderizer until about 1/8-inch thick. Season both sides with salt and pepper.
2. Whisk flour with cayenne, poultry seasoning, garlic powder, old bay seasoning and onion powder in a large baking dish. Whisk eggs with hot sauce in another baking dish. One at a time, dredge the steaks in flour mixture, then in egg mixture, and then back into the flour mixture, ensuring that the steaks fully coated.
3. Pour enough oil into large frying so that it's about 1-inch deep. Heat over medium-high, until the oil temperature reaches 350F.
4. Fry steaks one at a time until golden and cooked through, about 3 minutes per side. Season with salt and pepper.
5. To make the gravy, melt the butter in a small pot over medium heat then add in the flour. Stir with a wooden spoon until golden brown.
6. Pour in chicken stock and whisk until smooth. Add in poultry seasoning and fresh cracked pepper. Continue to heat until thick enough to coat the back of a spoon.
7. Serve chicken fried steak with gravy, creamed corn, and mashed potatoes.
Applestone Meat Company shops are open 24/7 and sell fresh cut meat from vending machines. All of the meat is sourced from whole animals raised without added hormones or antibiotics by farmers who are committed to their well-being. Find Applestone stores in Stone Ridge and Hudson, New York. More info here: https://applestonemeat.com/
| Secret Ingredient Shepherd's Pie | Matty Matheson | Just A Dash | Ep 9
by MATTY MATHESON
| Pro Chef Tries To Invent New Pasta Shapes | Bon Appétit
by Bon Appétit
| Will Ferrell Deeply Regrets Eating Spicy Wings | Hot Ones
by First We Feast
| How-to Make A Blt With Matty Matheson
| How-to: Make Lobster Rolls With Matty Matheson
| Will It Grilled Cheese? Taste Test
by Good Mythical Morning
| The Best Barbecue In Austin | Best Of The Best
by Food Insider
| The Real Truth About Chef Matty Matheson